These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
1. Entry is open to Australian residents with a postal address in Australia.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences Monday 10th January 2022 at 9.00am and closes on 24th January 2022 at 11:59pm.
3. To be eligible, entrants must sign up to the IBON competition page located at https://www.samsonite.com.au/giveaway (“The Task”). This involves
Entering with the entrant's email address
Following @samsonite_au on Instagram
Tagging 2 friends on our competition post on @samsonite_au Instagram.
Like Samsonite Australia & New Zealand on Facebook for one entry
Subscribe to Samsonite Australia's mailing list for one entry
Subscribe to Samsonite Australia on YouTube for one entry
Follow Samsonite Australia on Pinterest for one entry
Share on Facebook for one entry
Share on Facebook Messenger for one entry
Share via Email for one entry
Share on Twitter for one entry
Share on Pinterest for one entry
4. Multiple entries with different tags are permitted.
5. 1 (one) winner will be awarded with 1 (one) Samsonite 76cm IBON in white.
The assessing of entry eligibility and winners will be selected at the completion of the promotion period.
The winners will be announced via Instagram story on Samsonite Australia’s page. Details for
prize delivery will be confirmed with an email to the winner’s address.
Winner will be announced on or before Thursday 27th January 2022
Prizes will be delivered subject to capacity of Samsonite Australia supply chain. Winners may have to wait for an indefinite period of time to receive prizes.
Samsonite will arrange delivery to the postal addresses within Australia only (no PO box).
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is up to AU$599.00
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. The promoter is not responsible for any fees or add-on expenses not included in the stated prize pack, including but not restricted to fees for accessing websites, stores, etc.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation in any holiday prize.
22. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her/their companion, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. The Promoter is Samsonite Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 31 006 363 248) of 5 Anzed Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. Phone +61 3 9549 3444